Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rehab week in review

This week the work done was as follows:

- finished grout removal
- regrouted kitchen tiles
- installed bathroom light fixture
- got all pieces cut for counter top underlayment (attached all but one piece)
- got dishwasher installed and test ran
- installed new hand towel ring and tp roll dispenser
- replaced the upstairs baseboard molding

I picked up my granite yesterday (I love it!!), and got the metal edging pieces laid out so I could measure how much to build up the rest of the counter top. I then went to Lowe's and got more underlayment to put on tomorrow. I am going to rent a tile saw. We have one, but it is a small one, and I don't think it can handle the granite. I am going to measure for all my cuts, then get the saw and cut everything at once.