Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The end of trim painting is in sight!!

Been painting trim in the hallway the last couple days. They have been short days, since I need to watch our other business. Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow.
I will have used 2 gallons of paint on the trim in the house - that is how much there is to do! The hallway and stairwell are looking great.

Trying to decide on how to pave the stoop. I would like just bricks, but for some reason I can't find any that don't have holes in them. I want decorator brick, which might be a special order? Pavers are okay, but I want grout lines that match the brick face on the steps.

I also took a look at the garage door opener. Looks like I just need to get a new bent arm to replace the broken one. $5 replacement part, hopefully that will work correctly then!